Saturday, March 7, 2009

Last night was the benefit for the little boy in our town. His name is Morgan and he has leukemia...WOW. That is all I can say. We heard more of his story, and believe me, it would bring tears to your eyes knowing that a little boy has gone through the things he has gone through. He is now with a very caring and loving family. They have a faith in God that will help them climb the mountains that lie ahead.
Unfortunately, a few days ago, Morgan was admitted back into the hospital, so he was unable to attend this benefit, but he did call in and they put him on loudspeaker...what a sweet little guy.
The family still needs continued prayer...he has a long road ahead of him.

Here are 2 of the songs Nicki sang...(scroll down after this post to see it.) She was very honored to be a part of this special night.
Don't forget to shut off the music on the side bar before playing these videos.
Oh, and ignore the CRAZY shaking of the camera! Ryan was beside me...trying to look into the camera, trying to tell me, "Mom, I love you." "Mom, can I have chocolate?" and every time he got up and down from the bench, he would use my arm as his support. Hmmm...:)

No comments: