Monday, March 23, 2009

City Cousins Come For Another Visit! Woo hoo!

Our Cousins are coming!! Our Cousins are coming!!
Marcus!
Sophie!
Bridgette!
They are coming!! They are coming!!
Look! They love to play hockey! Even if there is 3 inches of mudd...our city folk cousins can handle a little mud!! :) Even our Auntie Barb can handle a slap shot right to her white jacket!
Oh ya...they can handle it!
See the boy in the green with his back to the camera? Well that is Marcus. He has no idea what his sisters are about to figure out. You see, his sisters, Bridgette and Sophie...they are twins.
Well, Bridgette, or was it Sophie, uh, no... Bridgette, hmmmm...
ok, red hat twin is thinking, "Auntie...you have no clue, do ya??"
While white hat twin is thinking, "Ya...we've seen country folk like you plenty of times!"
It's all fun and games until they figure out that you have no idea WHO IS WHO!!!
Even Lilly the dog has given up. She gave a big ol' "Umph" and said the words...
"I quit!" (In dog language, of course!!)

Oh man...they are really pondering now! Look at white hat twin...she is lookin' at the dog like, "Come on Dog! We thought you had the 6th sense going on!"

But what about red hat twin??!! She seems to be telling me, "What?? Do you think you are some sort of papperatzi or something?? Think you can just take our picture because you are our Auntie?? Well, listen here...you don't even know WHO IS WHO!"

I promptly shut off the camera.

That of course was before I saw this...sweet little Marcus holding sweet little white hat twin's hand...look how cute! But red hat twin over there...she plans on telling Mommy and Marcus the whole story once their van door closes and they head down the road!!

"That Crazy Aunt doesn't even know her own nieces!!"

I do apologize red hat twin and white hat twin! I do know you...I know you are so stinkin' cute and I know that one day I will know your names! And I know I will be able to tell WHO IS WHO!! And I know that one day, you too, will grow to love me!! Really you will!!

Marcus...tell them!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: