Monday, July 30, 2007

Nicki's "O Canada" video is here...

Hey there...
Well, we had our Sumas Day Celebration this last weekend, and Nicki got to sing "O Canada" at the opening of the day, and then later in the evening, she sang 6 more songs. The songs she sang were:
Part of Your World, from the Little Mermaid
Reflections, from Mulan
Coat of Many Colors, By Dolly Parton and Shania
When You Say Nothing At All, by Alison Krause
Amazing Grace
Tomorrow, from Little Orphan Annie
Unfortunately, I don't have the 6 songs on here, as it would take me 14 weeks to download it with my dial up. I have it recorded, but not on a cd/dvd yet. She did a great job, and it was fun to watch her.

But...I do have her singing "O Canada"...thought I would share it with you. Just scroll down the right side of this page, and you will see Nicki's singing box. It is the one with her on stage.

Here is a picture of Nicki with the quilt she won from the raffle...isn't it purdy??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make us very proud Nicki...Can hardly wait until the Lynden fair. But Nicki, I was suppose to win the quilt.
Grandpa and Grandma Washington

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous quilt, gorgeous voice, gorgeous girl, gorgeous Mama.