Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th and 5th...

Well, we celebrated the 4th of July in Canada this year...I was in the RED WHITE AND BLUE spirit though...:)


Nicki was asked to sing at the Berry Festival. Friday, she sang "Hero", (it just isn't a song she does too well at.) That night we decided she probably shouldn't sing it again on Saturday. So she went searching through her music and came up with a Mandy Moore song called "Only Hope". She hadn't sung it in awhile, but practiced that night, and then sang it on Saturday. She did a really nice job. Once I get it downloaded, I will post it here. I am still having something go wrong on my camera, that makes it shut down after 3 min of recording, so it messed it up a bit. But I will figure it out someday! We took Nicki's "BFF" :) Julia along. They had a great time. And later in the day, we went to see the American Girl movie...(see, I was keeping it RED WHITE AND BLUE...just a day late...)


Here she is singing...click on the play button, and be sure to stop the music on the sidebar of this page...














Joe hanging out with the magician...




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

All the pictures are so great! You're kids must be having a BALL this summer!

Can't wait to see you next week!

Aloha!