Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow! A blog award!!

I got the biggest surprise...and I am so sorry Tina that it took me so long to post it...but here it is! My friend Tina gave me this blog award...

I first saw on my guestbook that she said, "There is something for you over on my blog..." So off I went to www.sunnyflowerdays.blogspot.com and I saw this amazing rootbeer cake recipe that she posted..."THANKS!", I thought. Then I looked further and figured she must have been talking about her chicken coop her hubby built...we both have chickens. Must have been what she was talking about. Kept scrolling...and found a recipe for Buttermilk Pie...Lordy Lordy! Did she dedicate her entire blog to ME??!! Couldn't have been...so back to the top I went, and lo and behold, I found she had nominated my blog...so thankyou so much!
I think you should go on over and check out her place on the web...it is homey and she is full of ideas and creative things.
So, now I am supposed to nominate a few...where do I start??!!
I guess i will start with my friend Jenny...she lives in Arizona...and is one of the neatest people out there...she has thoughts and ideas galore, and is full of inspiration! Go check her out at www.jennymatlock.blogspot.com I could bet ya money she will give ya a smile!
Another of my favorites, is my friend Becky...she is now living in Kansas, and will soon be relocating...she is a military wife. I love her latest entry on her blog...as the pictures are very moving...especially one that you would have to see to believe. I think her blog is private, so you may not be able to post or see it...but believe me...it is great. So, becky...I won't put your site on here, but so you know...you are nominated! :)
There ya have it...blog nominations...who would have thunk it??!! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

awwwww...you are sooo sweet! you can post my blog if you want... it's fine.

You're one of my favorite, too...