Thursday, April 9, 2009

They got to make Bunny ears, color, dancing string, and a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! Ryan wants to know, "How do dey know dat is my faborit song??"
This is Ryan's friend, Nolan. He is just a few days younger than Ryan. Nolan's older sister is Nicki's BFF, Julia. And his other sister, Kayla, is in Joe's grade. They are good friends too and Kayla is only 3 days younger than Joe. We figured it is just fitting that Nolan/Ryan (get it??!!) be great friends too!
We didn't plan their names, but we figure they will be great baseball fans!


Ryan was so excited to get home and tell his dad all about it.
"Dad! You won't believe it ! Dees things are mine! They let me keep they!! I got a book, and bubbles, and glue, and colors, and beads, and dis, and dis too! But I don't know what they are. And I got cookies and juice and it was so much fun! I can't wait to go to school!!"
I can...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina❀ said...

I love to see the kids with their sweet bunny ears.
I'm glad he's looking forward to school. I, personally, thought it eased the mind a bit.