Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It was tons of fun when Uncle Chris, Auntie Erica, Andrew,
Emily, Katie and Nathan all came by...
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!"
My intentions with Ryans cake were to make this bundt cake...
and then turn it into a MIRACULOUS, FABULOUS, AWESOME
#3!!! Oh what plans I had for this cute little cake!!!
Then when I finally figured out that the cake was not working out as I had planned...
I let Ryan decorate it and call it his own!! :)
(I won't even get into how everyone was telling me how terrible the cake was that evening! I don't know what on earth happened...the recipe sounded great. It smelled yummy. Other than my #3...it looked like it was supposed to...then we tasted it. OH MY!! Definately NOT something I was proud to serve to the in-laws!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: