Friday, August 15, 2008

California Boy turns Canadian Farmer...

We had tons of fun with Justin staying with us for a few days...
He was a GREAT worker...and the kids are missing him. He is going
home in the morning...sniff sniff...


Our mama kitty, Miss. Molly decided to have her litter of kittens in my van! Nicki left the van door open over night...and Mike shut it for me in the morning. Knowing it had rained the night before, I figured I would air out the fan the next day. Well, imagine my surprise, when I opened the door and found Miss. Molly with 5 new babies! I am thankin' the good Lord that she had them on the floor and NOT on my seat!!
She had 2 more the next night, unfortunately they did not make it. One was born with 1 eye and no ears...and another of the original 5 didn't make it. So now we have 4...and they are doing just fine.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: