Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The first posting...


Well, we thought we would try to keep family and friends updated on our "not-so-exciting" life by entering the world of Blogging. I try to send pictures via snail mail or email and they both take me so long to send. Maybe this way I can post and add pictures, and you can check them out at your leisure instead of waiting for me.

Right now I am trying to download a picture, and with my good ol' dial up connection, it seems to be taking awhile.

I will end this first post here. Hoping it works.

Welcome to our little corner of the web...

The Meiers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me again, I see it re-sized. You might be able to edit it again and elongate it. I'll try that and send it to you. The sign in works great now.... this is really cool, Miss Jimi.